Monday, October 22, 2007

How To Redice Facial Sweeling Wisdom Teeth

Holy Family Parish.

Exploration: Holy Family Parish

Location: Puebla corner Orizaba, Col. Roma

exploration Author: Mary alcohol.


About eleven o'clock at night and I had finished all the money was not metrobus card, which I recently had served at that time and still had the flavor of onions and beer Alicia's warm. To download the wire and if I felt like urinating in the road, I went home slowly through the streets of Rome, looking for some of its parks. Just before the Plaza Rio de Janeiro (where for some strange reason is a copy of Michelangelo's David), I got scared, intrigued and finally annoy your frivolous architecture, this parish.

is the Jesuit parish of the Holy Family, located on the corner of Orizaba and Puebla. Built in 1910 by architect Manuel Gorozpe, presumed currents of the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, finding a mixture of Gothic and neo-Romantic in its facade, crowned by its clock tower. Inside, he tells me the next morning charged with addressing the visitor in the vestry, whose name escapes me but I must say that I tried very friendly, even a little uncomfortable, there are some beautiful stained glass made in Italy to tell biblical passages. I had no chance to see them, even building seemed less impressive day.






0 comments:

Post a Comment