then finally having the free time I had while studying my master's, and strengthen the hypothesis of my mother about my "logoholismo" "neologism with which I reproached my addiction to the studio, I enrolled in a course English course in intensive mode, Monday through Friday after work.
To my surprise, and thanks to all that I learned in these months of relationship with the donkey I was at level 9 out of 10, so I only take two courses before passing the TOEFL preparatory level, my goal in this area.
I entered the room with my books, my pencils and notebooks, and sat in one of those chairs with the table attached to the right of those who did not use since I was in college.
The course is small: only 7 people and I, which makes the fast and fluid dynamics, because although no one speaks perfect and everyone makes mistakes, fluency is the common denominator of level 9.
Heather, our teacher asked gringa, as a first exercise, we presented and tell us something about ourselves. Then, the preliminary count is: A political scientist, who was coming to a diploma in the U.S. and wanted to go back to make a master, a computer engineer just out of college who was buying his first apartment, a student music, who wanted to travel and see Europe, two accountants auditors also wanted to travel and two secretaries, friends to each other, they wanted to work as secretaries bilungues.
And I could not believe it !!!!! After asking many times in this blog where I could find chora and interesting people, both to aerate the social scene to see if the hare was jumping around and knew my next boyfriend, of course, when the donkey was not yet in my life, I knew: the English classes, or other languages, of course, are a good chance to meet new people, interesting, and apparently, is on the same wavelength as you. Haber
known before.
0 comments:
Post a Comment