Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How To Cover Up Scratches On Wood Door Frame

Installation exploration Advertising: Cars cadaver.

Name: various models, various brands.
Location: Col. Del Parque, V. Delegation Carranza.
scan Author: Brainwashed Poet.

exist in the Federal District at least 2, 500 abandoned cars ( http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/ciudad/79517.html ), this must be added those which are eternal repair those in cemeteries and junkyards of the periphery and those that are hidden and useless in warehouses or vacant land to which not everyone has access. It is common, especially in areas inhabited by the middle class (Del Valle, Coyoacán, Balbuena, Rome, etc..) Clunkers find, once luxurious, cast aside, their owners-usually elders- have not wanted to get rid of them "For some crazy reason or senile-nostalgic, so have them stranded, rusting and rotting in the streets. A car is dead, if you look a bit, which is quite symbolic: than it was only a memory is rusty on the street, the splendor, the luxury, the presumption, leaving only irons, broken glass, graphite sheet. These cars are silent witnesses of past glories, are des-fortunate who did not fall into the hands of a tycoon or a hip-hoper kitsch that revived the bling bling style. (Examples here: http://www.viejosylokos.com/galeria.html or here http://rides.webshots.com/album/549646705HqkoWu ).

On this occasion, and under these justifications, I went hunting Clunker, I concentrated only in the neighborhood park (on the side of the Delegation Venustiano Carranza ) and to my surprise I found several of these titans, the first was a Red Ford which plate is shown in the picture down here.

Thus, clutching few monsters found several more, all with that look sad and almost shy in contrast to its large size and strong spans (da click on the image for larger):

interesting case deserves the corpse of the picture above, whose owners were an elderly couple quaint: when I saw him at the anchor

shouted at her husband to open her door, the old man poked his pink and mustachioed head by a second-floor window yelling "I will not open, not today ...." I time I rode down other streets, but returned a few minutes, the old man opened the door mumbling incomprehensible insults took stock of the old and smiled dejandondola enter. No doubt owners a car and could not be otherwise.

... another:

(The number of old cars will continue periodically).

0 comments:

Post a Comment