Suggested name: Garbage on the streets.
Location: esplanade of the Cuauhtemoc.
Author of the book: surely Cuauhtemoc staff.
scan Author: Brainwashed Poet.
in its dirty flag in his kingdom of shit!"
Cuauhtemoc Outside I ran into this bronze Little eagles lying on a pile of hair sweeper broom with a broken containment line on it. No, no installation is unpatriotic, no, I guess the left there for an exchange for another, the fact is that it is a beautiful image of a country in ruins that speaks for itself. While photographing came to question Mr. Justice, "at least smile in the photo pa" , finally, I said anything stupid and I went off. can not shoot one, click repressive country, click selective justice, damn government imaginary shit fucking country between . Less than a month of the Day "(?) In-dependence (?)" this image makes me a good gift for my readers, alive!, Live Mexico!, live it! , batamos the bells! Live it! Mass live! Viva selective amnesia! Alive! Living death, gentlemen ...
+ + +
I attached the following poem by Sergio Witz. By the way, was jailed Witz in 2005 on charges of undermining the Nation Pavilion
between shit.
"I /
I dry the rust on the flag /
of my country, /
that rag /
on which they lie /
dogs /
and that nothing is, /
but three color /
and an eagle /
I produce /
vomit nationalist /
or maybe a verse /
lopezvelardiano /
whose influence I'm away, /
I, a native of this land /
I wipe my ass /
with the flag /
and invite them to do the same: /
will see the country /
the shit / of a Poet " .
Note: This same entry will increase again on September 15 evening
for those who do not exist in our official history. Links
news story on the case Witz (La Jornada) http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2005/10/06/016n1pol.php
Interesting reflection on the case from the blog Witz eminent misprints. http://errataseminentes.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment