The heavier: -
4 bottles of wine - a bottle of pisco. I intend to show off with a pisco sour for the in-laws in the roast and we have promised to celebrate the unveiling of the "Chilean girlfriend"
- Two kilos of delicacy. The gray and told me not to let me into your home if you had delicacy. I think it's a kind of addicted
The lighter :
- Summer clothes. Wear thousand pilchas and I do not take even half of the suitcase
- Underwear. Luckily weighs little because I have spent almost as much as outerwear. "
- Gifts for the family. Lapis lazuli rings for his sister, and a copper coasters inlaid with the same stone to his parents.
The most tender:
- The Martin, my stuffed octopus. The donkey asked me to take him, because as a friend of his stuffed polar bear (they met on Skype and every time we talk with the gray, greet), thought it was good to be granted in person, since our relationship was so seriously, what I thought a great idea.
Hand luggage:
- Less euros, of which he wanted to carry, and a bit of sanity that allowed me to buy in the first instance.
- My passport-smile
- MP3, soundtrack: I do not want to miss a thing, Aerosmith
- Book for the scale at Barajas: The Madwoman of the house, Rosa Montero. I hope some day write like her.
- Handkerchiefs disposable. I know I to mourn when you see the donkey, and give me that hug and that kiss I've been waiting for over three months.
0 comments:
Post a Comment