Monday, July 19, 2010

How To Get Cheats For Gpsphone Pokemon Orange

Tengo ... Three months

- A countdown for Facebook
- A bottle of Bach Flowers to the anxiety of waiting
- An alphanumeric code reservation for a flight to Frankfurt-Santiago Santiago
- A giant smile on
passport photo - A red suitcase with points to redeem the bank, because it seemed awkward to carry my backpack camping
- The credit card near the top, by the small fortune I spent on underwear
- A new pair of slippers that I have forgotten planned under his bed, to stay with something of mine when they come back
- Gifts for the gray, two kilos of delicacy and a bottle of the wine that we took that night in Punta Choros, just before
fall in love - This love I have huge chest
- The certainty of the size of a cathedral that I have to be afraid of anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment