I'm fine. I feel pretty.
And not just because the donkey has convinced me after telling me many times, not because I really noticed how well he sells the Latin American model in Europe. It is because I feel good about myself now that I am closing the cycles that started some time ago, and have been long and sometimes unhappy.
The suit is because I have to defend my thesis next week. I'll finally finish the Masters, after almost 4 years intellectual slavery weekend, working until late, juggling schedules to reconcile the sticks, the thousand pituto, family and social life, and sleep. And it has not been easy. I complained about a thousand times in this process, my stubbornness for wanting to study, to my lack of time, my confinement in academics.
But here I am in a size 40 pants and a black blouse with vertical lines, looking in the mirror of the tester of the store, planning the last details of my defense and feeling is approaching the end of the cycle, closure, and how opens all the good that comes in the future.
Here I am, almost on the goal, almost there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment