Exploration: "Old water pump"
Ubiación Street Bredowstraβe, Berlin
Author: Helikia.
was my first day in Berlin and I was a little nervous, as always chaotic reach an unknown country. The goal then was to find a hostel, tremendous feat especially if you speak German and do not know the bus route, but fortunately, contrary to what they say about the Germans, we came across a couple that to our faces viejillos missing children came to our aid, showing the right path to what would be our home for a "long" days.
The streets of Berlin in structure are similar to ours, but undeniably the atmosphere is completely different, because they are nostalgic streets, where the prevailing green of the trees and litter, where people walk like ghosts in a complete silence, which tends to be interrupted from time to time by the wind (which is curious because it is a neighborhood of students). As we walked through the streets, people in the Turkish coffee (which certainly abound in this neighborhood called Moabit) snoops watching us while smoking their water pipes, and was right in front of a cafe that I found it, While there, upright plant, silent witness of the past, claiming the space was there, knowing to be a retiree, having new to adapt to it and causing admiration of strangers. A few days after I left, but I'm sure that if ever I return, she will be there with the same position in which I found superb.
Ubiación Street Bredowstraβe, Berlin
Author: Helikia.
was my first day in Berlin and I was a little nervous, as always chaotic reach an unknown country. The goal then was to find a hostel, tremendous feat especially if you speak German and do not know the bus route, but fortunately, contrary to what they say about the Germans, we came across a couple that to our faces viejillos missing children came to our aid, showing the right path to what would be our home for a "long" days.
The streets of Berlin in structure are similar to ours, but undeniably the atmosphere is completely different, because they are nostalgic streets, where the prevailing green of the trees and litter, where people walk like ghosts in a complete silence, which tends to be interrupted from time to time by the wind (which is curious because it is a neighborhood of students). As we walked through the streets, people in the Turkish coffee (which certainly abound in this neighborhood called Moabit) snoops watching us while smoking their water pipes, and was right in front of a cafe that I found it, While there, upright plant, silent witness of the past, claiming the space was there, knowing to be a retiree, having new to adapt to it and causing admiration of strangers. A few days after I left, but I'm sure that if ever I return, she will be there with the same position in which I found superb.
Exploration: "Looking through the eye to the past"
Ubiación: The Berlin Wall.
scan Author: Helikia.
After a while I missed the intricate German metro lines, where the seasons are not monkeys, and also all the stations have names like: Schillingstraβe, Schönleinstraβe Gneisenaustraβe and I arrived at my destination, the famous Berlin Wall which fortunately is preserved only a few meters. I say fortunately because it has become a living testimony of the atrocities can be committed in the name of irrationality dehumanized.
As you admire the graffiti and the odd mark left by visitors, I found that little window and oxidized by the passage of time and covered with herbs, which looked toward the river, the truth was a pleasant surprise, because he had already walked a bit and all I saw was a pile of bricks on bricks and with other other bricks, covered with paint mixing and makeup that made images of condemnation of what happened, put pictures in the hope anymore. As for me, I guess someone else also, that window will brighten your day ... or even a night, but I'm sure, is that that window was the cause of several deaths.
after seeing that little eye that looks to the past, I kept walking and looking at the graffiti, when I came upon an open porch How many in our ignorance, we wondered who's behind the wall? Her response to me, and then that I look, and how he he! Find a site where a BAR was a lot of repression, and not only that, it was a bar with an artificial beach, an ideal place to "socialize" this beach is frequented mainly by the native German, which seeks the afternoon sun coloring her white meat, sitting with crowns on their hand and say prost!
After a while I missed the intricate German metro lines, where the seasons are not monkeys, and also all the stations have names like: Schillingstraβe, Schönleinstraβe Gneisenaustraβe and I arrived at my destination, the famous Berlin Wall which fortunately is preserved only a few meters. I say fortunately because it has become a living testimony of the atrocities can be committed in the name of irrationality dehumanized.
As you admire the graffiti and the odd mark left by visitors, I found that little window and oxidized by the passage of time and covered with herbs, which looked toward the river, the truth was a pleasant surprise, because he had already walked a bit and all I saw was a pile of bricks on bricks and with other other bricks, covered with paint mixing and makeup that made images of condemnation of what happened, put pictures in the hope anymore. As for me, I guess someone else also, that window will brighten your day ... or even a night, but I'm sure, is that that window was the cause of several deaths.
after seeing that little eye that looks to the past, I kept walking and looking at the graffiti, when I came upon an open porch How many in our ignorance, we wondered who's behind the wall? Her response to me, and then that I look, and how he he! Find a site where a BAR was a lot of repression, and not only that, it was a bar with an artificial beach, an ideal place to "socialize" this beach is frequented mainly by the native German, which seeks the afternoon sun coloring her white meat, sitting with crowns on their hand and say prost!
In case you want to know more on the wall, I recommend, www.123.c/secciones/educacion/tareas/historia/muro_berlin.htm
0 comments:
Post a Comment