Name exploration: Abandoned house
Location: Av Revolution.
scan author: Mary Ethyl
is said that in the areas west of the city on summer afternoons have always been cool, I do not know, the whole city seems like a furnace from 12 to 5 at any time of year, unless it's raining today. I left around noon in search of a bar located on Avenida Revolución and a minor street where my father say, make a seafood soup as hell, so as not to be alone with his words that I was to meet soup.
had tasted worse really, but if it was really bad. After 2 beers and 2 tonics decided to return home. I passed the fire station in the area, which will be described in further exploration, weaves through the streets and neighborhoods that they forget the maps and real estate at the time to convince their unsuspecting customers to buy new apartments with roof garden and gym in the common area of \u200b\u200bthe newly opened and multifunctional building somewhere, I also passed by an evangelical church that's absurd position, fortunately no one knows exists, and so on until I found this house, forgotten in the núermo 118, Street Science, between Jose Maria Vigil and Constitution Street, in the Escandon.
Without further reference, the images indicate time of abandonment. The facade worn, broken glass, autumn caught in the windows, garbage welcoming visitors, the roof of the hall and its focus, loyal companion, waiting to nothing demolish four pots on the balcony inside, proud witness to the occupation will soon undergo its small space at the hands of the unstoppable weed. A thick chain step defending against foreign time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment