Saturday, September 15, 2007

South Park Pinball Online



Suggested name: Garbage on the streets.
Location: esplanade of the Cuauhtemoc.
Author of the book: surely Cuauhtemoc staff.
scan Author: Brainwashed Poet.


"I always shit in your fucking country,
in its dirty flag in his kingdom of shit!"

-Albert Pla-

Cuauhtemoc Outside I ran into this bronze Little eagles lying on a pile of hair sweeper broom with a broken containment line on it. No, no installation is unpatriotic, no, I guess the left there for an exchange for another, the fact is that it is a beautiful image of a country in ruins that speaks for itself. While photographing came to question Mr. Justice, "the pa least smile in the photo Finally, I said anything stupid and I went off. can not shoot one, click repressive country, click selective justice, damn government imaginary shit fucking country between . Less than a month of the Day "(?) In-dependence (?)" this image makes me a good gift for my readers, alive!, Live Mexico!, live it! , batamos the bells! Live it! Mass live! Viva selective amnesia! Alive! Living death, gentlemen ...

+ + +



I attached the following poem by Sergio Witz. By the way, was jailed Witz in 2005 on charges of undermining the Nation Pavilion under Article 191 of the Federal Penal Code for publishing this poem eschatological. Homeland

between shit.

"I /

I dry the rust on the flag /

of my country, /

that rag /

on which they lie /

dogs /

and that nothing is, /

but three colors /

and an eagle /

I produce /

vomit nationalist /

or maybe a verse /

lopezvelardiano /

whose influence I'm away, /

me, a native of this land /

I wipe my ass /

with the flag /

and invite them to do the same: /

will see the country /

the shit / of a poet. "

Links



news story on For Witz (La Jornada) http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2005/10/06/016n1pol.php

Interesting reflection on the case from the blog Witz eminent misprints. http://errataseminentes.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment