Sunday, April 24, 2011

Connect Marine Radio To Battery



Before starting, I wish to thank Mr. Mark Bitton (moderator of the panel Bogota Beer Company) and gave away bottles of beer, including the one in the picture.
On this occasion, I pay special tribute to the Colombian beer stronger, which is sold on a regular basis Policarpa The Fort, packaged version. Almost two years ago, I had the opportunity to test the first version , only then, could be found for the drums roll. This year, the company Bogota, decided it would be good idea to let the lovers of beer, could take home or wherever they wanted, and enjoy a great drink.
Policarpa has the remarkable 8% alcohol content, and today, I must say the "Colombian Duvel" (because if you ask in any pub of BBC employees are going to offer testing, simultaneously, Duvel and its national counterpart). While carrying out a comparison of this style, you must have a considerable resistance to alcohol as a bottle, you get to a quite "jovial."
in its aroma, which is quite complex, we find strong notes of malt, apples, grapes, caramel, honey and peach. Its color is golden-transparent, where a few bubbles of gas move. A thick, creamy foam, the taste is very similar to green apple, with a little lemon.
Its flavor, accompanied by a robust body, has alcoholic notes, which are present also touches on caramel, lemon, apple, grape, orange and malty. Gasification is limited, and the aftertaste is an alcoholic, together with the sweetness of malt and some fruity notes.
From what I read in my note of the time, I found many more flavors in version 2011 (might have influenced the difference in packaging and a special touch on the ground), but it was a very nice beer to drink. Although alcohol is a key, the combination with the other flavors perfectly attenuates penetrating flavor, which gives a fairly complex beverage palate. Its aroma, stimulates enough to smell, which is a kind of "gag" to which the taste will bring.
In conclusion, a drink that is quite similar to the original Duvel, seamlessly drawn by the talent of Bogota Beer Company.
Finally, an important announcement, this beer is measured and self-awareness to know the limits, because with a good number of bottles, can have a strong intoxication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment