Friday, April 1, 2011

Reflections, Sorority Initiation

40 Euros a year ago (thank you)

A year ago did not know you, donkey.

A year ago, had rented my apartment and began to raise money to study a postgraduate course in Spain.

A year ago I was less pretty, less interesting, less lovable.

A year ago I had pictures in my wallet, or Skype account, not international calling plan on the phone, or frequent flyer in Iberia, no large suitcases or sexy lingerie.

A year ago I never would have imagined falling in love to the legs, and at first glance, a man who spoke no English. And unless he too was going to fall in love with me at first sight.

A year ago I would have laughed if someone told me to finish studying in Germany, a graduate in English, because I changed my plans to be with the man I fell in love. I would have laughed out loud.

You told me a year ago were a bit resigned, thinking that perhaps the story of the dome was a lie, but waiting to see if life did you change your mind.

A year ago you had your life peacefully resolved, during the week, a job you love, pizza Hawaii on Friday night, swimming or jogging in the woods on Saturday morning, watching the series from the '70s Sunday, slept late.

And a year ago I came to your life, desordenarte routine and tranquility.

A year ago you came into my life, to show that plans can always be flexible so that when your heart tells you something, one can not but listen. And mine told me, "Barbara, it seems this is what you've been waiting for. "

Thanks donkey. Thank you for everything you've given me this year. And thanks in advance for all that you give me in the coming years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment