Iberia charged me 40 Euros to bring an extra bag of 32 kilos. A case where go all the summer clothes that I will not use until next summer season, which surprised me in June 2012 in Germany. From now on, I'll have a year of winter, so light clothing need not be back in Chile, so I took her and left her there. This will be the ultimate proof that I have one foot here and one there (I do not think what will happen if this past September is hot in Chile).
40 Euros in return for which I can convey that black bikini that I gave my mom, who miraculously hidden roll my hips and make me look a little more "rear" of what really I have. An illusion optics, of course, but I love it!
40 euros that will allow me to wear short dresses of strips that I used last summer, and that dress that I love coffee, and double-cut neckline empire: the front is well marked, and comes back almost waist.
40 euros for taking the husks, the model 50's skirts and T-shirts of one color which combined with jeans or pants, make it a slightly more elegant facade and without dying of heat.
For 40 euros I can bring the summer pajamas, satin camisoles cortitos those I once bought a Leader settlement to $ 2,990 each, and they really seem all an investment.
For 40 euros I will also take advantage of the few material possessions that I take off for the world: my collection of refrigerator magnets, with which color and joy fill the fridge to share with the donkey; story books that my mom read when girl, and I read to my nephews German children of the sister of the donkey to be born (twins expected by October) and my music and my movies founding. With music was not as difficult choice, but for a cinephile like me was like having to choose between their own children when I decided what films were going with me and what not.
is heavy thinking about the price of things: 40 Euros will cost me to take half of my clothes (and half of my life) and advanced crew change my country.
0 comments:
Post a Comment