Friday, December 3, 2010

How Many Points Are In Chicken Pad Tie

The time when the donkey fell in love with me

The donkey told me the exact moment he knew he was in love with me. The truth was not a moment too glamorous, nor a revelation of sacred order as usually happen to us women.

were returning from Punta Choros after the long weekend in which we met, we kissed, slept together and agree not to become summer love another. The car was Benjamin, my friend had introduced us, but the donkey was driving, while I sat in the passenger seat, stroked her forearm and her right hand was taken with mine.

We were at the height of Ovalle, when in the middle of the conversation and occasional kisses-not distract the driver from both path-the donkey sneezed. The problem is that when it did, I had my left hand intertwined with hers, and as the reflex to cover your nose faster than the speed of thought, sneezed on my hand.

And I, seeing his face Anglo panic after sneezing in a fairly loud on the hand the girl he had just begun to be, and look at my own hand wet after the rare event, I had a fit of laughter.

Benjamin, who came in the back seat, did not understand, and I stopped by my own laughter, he told her what had just happened, while I spent the gray box of tissues and apologized saying that never before had sneezed another person, after he gave me a second bout of laughter, after saying that now that I was special in your life.

-I 'm the only woman in Which You Have sneezed over! how special I feel now!

Today, just 8 months after that day, as a birthday gift, the donkey told me at that moment he knew he was in love with me because I did not think anyone had ever known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment