Lose. Win. I have to learn that these words are very relative. Perhaps my biggest problem is that I am a fundamentalist and a Taliban, but with a huge degree of innocence, because blindly believe that if you give 100% of himself, things have to go the way you want: Causality, consequential, sounds logical in theory but in practice it is not.
Sometimes losing something is the other side to win something new and apparently this is my chance to learn that. An opportunity lost, but won freedom to decide my future without thinking of the creditors that they should respond if he had mortgaged my future years I'm free!
Release. This is the keyword. Release. I'm bad for that. And wait. I want everything now, I love my German donkey with me now. I know how my future now. I want to solve everything now. And though I know it can not and that is a boludez and a waste of time, I do and I still think that.
Causality and consequential damages. Losing
. Win. Release. Keywords.
I have a little dizzy, really. As if he ran with all my energies and my strength jump off a cliff on one side to another, but as I approach closer to the cliff and see the enormity of the challenge, the greater is also the emptiness I feel in my stomach. Losing
. Win. Release. Keywords.
I keep running and I remember many things scare me, but I've never been scared to make mistakes.
So I am doubly free.
0 comments:
Post a Comment