Saturday, December 18, 2010

What To Writein A Baceloretts Party Card

Something to vary at Christmas and New Year

Although my position is already known to the "rules of marriage " and I advocate that each person can combine food and beer he likes, in which a December issue I have some suggestions to get beer some of the same routine of wine and beer as always.
For those not familiar with the issue of holiday food in Colombia, here the vast majority of families eat stuffed chicken, turkeys, hams and hams and preparation, with sweet sauces.
I like Christmas food is delicious, but why should routinely drink also do so? Undeniably, the tastiness of the chicken, ham and hind legs and the flexibility they offer us to dinner that no family would ever change the menu that has always offered, but the wine if he could change into a delicious beer robust.
few beers that could give a subtle, but delicious variation on the same old thing might be:
1) Beer robust and sweet as the brand La Trappe Dubbel St. Thomas, St. Paul.
2) dense and fruity beers like Duvel Belgian.
3) Beer apparent acidity of wheat such as Erdinger, Paulaner, St. Thomas Heffer, Chia BBC Weiss, 3 white Cordilleras.
4) Beer dry and smoky as Club Red Colombia, Bogotá BBC Lager Original St. Thomas, 3 Cordilleras mulatto.
All are beers that are available, either in a supermarket chain or any liquor. And to clarify, these are suggestions that I have experienced and I have been very tasty, if readers want to extend the letter beer brands and styles that have not cited below, is perfect to learn new things, and why not? maybe some completely fell in love marriage to his palate.
And finally, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO READERS! DRINK RESPONSIBLY, ALCOHOL IS TO ENJOY, NO CAUSE FOR REGRET!

0 comments:

Post a Comment