Friday, February 11, 2011

How Much Is My Disney Pin Worth



Yesterday, after work, I went to buy food from China. It was late and I had a mixture of fatigue for a day full of things, hunger, because my lunch very abundant, and cold, because of this unusual rain Summer reminds me so much German.

I entered the small restaurant just to bring, which is a few blocks from my house. In his three Chinese were apparently the grandfather, father and son, talking in your language.

The oldest of the three was sitting in the box and the other two boxes accommodated and chicken meat in the kitchen.
- What will bring it? "Said the grandfather, with a smile chapsui
-A bird and a fried rice," he said Tles thousand tlesiento
-weight, "she told him.
nonchalantly pulled out a five thousand of my wallet and handed it
- Does tlesiento? "He said
And while looking in my wallet counting coins ten and fifty to reach the figure, I was surprised at the ability of Chinese to learn the Chilean silver, being that should be how to speak English at home recently.

As I spent the three hundred dollars in coins, I asked
- How long is in Chile?
-Sei months, "he said Son tlabaja here and sent for

From inside the kitchen, the Chinese adult stuck his head and smiled at me
" Much tlabajo in Chile, Dad lived alone in China, so I had to venil- said with better English.
-Chapsui chaufa hello chicken, "said the grandfather, repeating my order
Then the adult
spoke in Chinese to the young, who replied in the same language.
-son does not speak, "he told the father came one week
- How do you come to Chile if you do not speak? How do they do with the money? "I asked surprised
-Plata easy," said the grandfather as I passed the two thousand English re-learn. Family assistance.
"Yes, silver and easy. And in Chile, Chinese people do not scam. One tlabaja here, make your "lucas" adult, "he said.

Then from the kitchen, left the son was not more than 20 years, wore glasses, was chubby and looked a little shy. I spent two aluminum boxes with my order and gave a brief quick and reverence, as is customary in the East. I did the same to get my food, and he smiled.

I left the Chinese politely and walked to my house thinking about how brave and aperrados it was them: they come to a country almost without knowing the language to set up small businesses to enable them to thrive and bring your family to help.

And pESN also when I go to Germany had to be just aperrada them, hoping that I learn the language and my family-that is, the gray-me will help. I think in the future I will remember too often these Chinese entrepreneurs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment