Last year during the 2 º Congress Brewery A , I had the opportunity to meet a group of entrepreneurs from the city of Popayan, who told me they had in mind the installation and commissioning up a brewery named alternative White City. Months Later, I learned from Facebook had already launched its first batch, and as for the comments of many people, I can be considered to have had a good start, even had an outstanding participation in local festivities in January. White City
produces a type style oatmeal stout, which is the beer which I offer the following account:
bottled beer is a 330 mL bottle with an alcohol content of 4%. Just shows the top, intense aromas emanating from the interior toasty and caramel / caramel very noticeable (I liked that detail.) As used in the glass, it creates a very dense foam, something thick and short lived, it tastes bitter.
Like all stout is a dark beer and its flavors are quite bitter, roasted, chocolate, wood and caramel. Its body is light to medium, which makes a very nice and easy beer to drink, and its aftertaste is bitter seconds remaining in the throat.
In general, to be new in the business, I think this stout is rich, has all the features one would expect of this style is not harassing and think it can be drunk by anyone without any problem, since the balance of flavors is well managed.
Congratulations to the people of White City have launched a great product and I wish them every success for this project.
0 comments:
Post a Comment