I
birthday on March 26 and have always been of the idea of \u200b\u200bcelebrating the same day. Memorable reels were made in my apartment on a Monday or Tuesday until the wee hours of the morning, to commemorate this important date, and this year, when he first falls on a Saturday for a long time, I celebrate my last birthday in Chile. I want them all: my family, more friends, acquaintances as well. I want is full, sing me happy birthday and blow loudly calling my 31 candles one desire (not need more) confirm the good feeling I have with my trip "one way" to Germany. I dance like Rafaella CarrĂ until my feet swell and end in tears, at 5 in the morning, hugging my friends and a few drinks, because we will not see in a while.
Until that happens on this side of the world, in the other hemisphere will be changing my donkey from home: I hired the change that will take "all our furniture," as I said it, the garage of his parents, choosing a house to live together.
will take the dining room, closet, washer, bed. Where all your files like me, put the receipts paid water bills, telephone, light. Also the red binder, where you keep the love letters that I send the mail. His clothes, his shoes and his films, loaded the film noir, science fiction 70 and complete collections of Captain Future and Star Trek. The bike that "recovered", as he says, several years ago, while still in college, and he literally stole it back, then parked on campus a couple of days after having been the victim of a theft.
more than coincidence, I believe in synchronicities. I know it was no coincidence that the gray and falling in love with him, but had to pass. And I think now I starting a new year of my life and he packing his stuff for moving house, at the same time, we engage in sync to begin new phases together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment