"Metal or glass?
For chance, I came across this vote in which you ask consumers of beer in words what kind of packaging they prefer, if you can or bottle.
As a consumer and the experience I had with dozens of beers I tried, I could take a series of very personal conclusions about the advantages and disadvantages of having a glass container and a metal foil. GLASS BOTTLE
1) Personally, I think a more elegant presentation.
2) I like to collect the bottles of beer I drank.
3) Ability to serve in a glass.
4) If there is glass, I prefer to drink straight from the bottle than a can.
5) Although I have never broken a bottle, the nature of glass is its fragility.
6) is a heavy container difficult to transport in large quantities.
7) Difficulty for storage in bulk and in confined spaces.
8) Some manufacturers choose to submit their beer in clear bottles which can lead to damage from exposure to light. TIN METAL
1) is the best presentation for storing and transporting.
2) I like to collect cans (they tend to rust and corrode over time).
3) Difficulty to serve the content in a glass.
4) Due to the metallic taste, I like to drink directly from it.
5) offers an environment totally free of light that keeps well drink.
6) Unless the inside of the can is coated with a kind of plastic film, is a container that is oxidized after a certain time and completely spoils the beer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment