Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can I Buy Valium Over The Counter In Hon Gkong

St. Sebastian Belgian Grand Cru On the importance

last year came by surprise and disappeared without a trace, St. Sebastiaan beers ( version Dark and Grand Cru), and tried to get them back, but sadly, no reason given when they return to trade. But as I said when I spoke of the dark version, thankfully I bought the pair of bottles in due course.
For the curious, they will cause some concern that a beer has the word "Grand Cru" (French word that is closely related to wine, which refers to a highly regarded vineyard for the production of this drink) I too am intrigued by, but could not find a satisfactory answer to this particular classification (remember that there are more beers bearing the phrase "Grand Cru ").
The St. Sebastiaan Grand Cru is a beer stronger than her sister, Dark, and disntigue of it by its white color ceramic bottle. At the time that I acquired, its cost was the same.
ALCOHOL: 7.6%.
FOAM: White, thick, long, thick, bitter and astringent.
COLOR: Amber cloudy.
AROMA: Intense, vinous, sweet, alcoholic, a little wooden .
TASTE: Bitter , orange, green apple, wine, wood, feels a little alcohol.
BODY: Robust .
Aftertaste: Strong, vinous and bitter that lingers in throat,
PERSONAL EVALUATION: A beer that raises body temperature to the consumer. Strong aromas and flavors that need to accompany it with some edible (in my case, cheese Tilsit). A beer brewed to enjoy that way no matter how fast you turn the world, that is, with absolute confidence. Best beer, suitable to accompany dishes taste contudente or for those days when the cold has been with everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment