T hird event: airport I always swear I will not again, but I do it again. Farewells at airports are a tremendous blend between grief to let go of who you do not want to leave, and the feeling that everyone looks at you because you could not avoid mourn.
This morning when we woke up, the donkey asked me to hold him and he said he did not want to go. Laughing, I offered a solution: Call my next tenants arriving in a couple of days and tell you that my department is no longer available, write to your boss in Germany and South America say that his girlfriend is going to sequester indefinitely as it sounds quite probable with Chile a kind of banana republic in the collective imagination of the average German, "and stay with what I earn in my job. The gray also laughed and asked if I would return him the money from the passage that I had bought that afternoon.
At the airport, I looked at her beautiful eyes, smiled and said "last kiss, honey," and kissed me with the soul. With a black sorrow, I saw through the door of migration from Santiago Airport, and located at the end of the long line for baggage X-ray, and immigration procedures.
And I looked. There was unattainable to my kisses. Looking at me and smiling, waving and drawing a heart with his fingers as I had taught him in August at Frankfurt airport.
There was this man who has a thousand faults, but the kindest heart I've seen in my entire life. There was, saying goodbye to me the man I will receive in Germany in a couple of months for my next vacation. There was, losing my sight, the man who told me that I would not worry about anything, and that he was in charge of looking for an apartment for us in Germany for my final journey, the one where you buy only one ticket leg later this year.
And how would not mourn.
Second act: New Year in Valparaiso
From the terrace of the hostel, with champagne in hand and two glasses in the other, the gray looked at me with those beautiful eyes you have, while his face Fireworks lit up the bay.
"Happy New Year", and jumped into his arms, hugged him and kissed him good kiss, for the year just beginning to be full of more kisses.
He opened the champagne, served me a drink and still we heard the fireworks and the sky was lit in blue, red and yellow, the donkey said he was happy, because it ended a great year, though it had been difficult, it was also great because we had met and fallen in love. She also said she was very excited that began in 2011, our year, the year in which we had so many plans and we were going to live together in Germany.
And I looked, and I could only kiss and embrace while he was grateful for everything wonderful that has given me over his shoulder while I watched the last fireworks lit up the whole bay.
First act: That kiss I waited 4 months
my knees were shaking as I expected. The board said that the flight had arrived, but spent 15, 20, 30 minutes and my donkey did not appear. Spying
the label on the bags of people going out, they were all Air France flight that came in my donkey, but he never left.
trembling knees.
And suddenly, 45 minutes later the door opened and I saw in the distance, behind two backpackers with a huge baggage of a lady who asked something to a guard.
thousand butterflies in my stomach rising to my throat.
I waved my hand, I jumped, and I think I yelled "Tobi, Tobi!" (Actually, I do not remember.) I do remember is that I ran, as he ran towards me, until we hugged tightly. And then he kissed me, with that kiss she had four months of waiting, with that fabulous kiss kiss is more than a communion.
And I forgot everything: time, space, heat, knees shaking and the airport guard told us to get out of the starting area of \u200b\u200bthe passengers were arriving as we were doing taco.
After kissing the donkey took my face, looked at me and said "I love you" and in English, while I felt how I melted the soul, and while the guard kept telling us we had to move from the starting area.
0 comments:
Post a Comment