Thursday, January 6, 2011

Funny Nicknames For Scotland

New Year, New World Beer

a couple of weeks ago, I contacted Wilmar Chaparro, who works for the new brewery Santana, located north of Bogota. Although we had already crossed a few words by Facebook, on this occasion was to present him two beers that the company produces. From here, thank you very much for the excellent gift Wilmar.
One thing that surprises in the presentation of the beers from Santana, is a bottle, which is equal to that contained in the famous Belgian beer Duvel, also, the label is equally attractive, and the box containing the " two-pack "has a very elegant design. It is clear that the target market that have focused, is one that would not think twice to buy a beer for more than U.S. $ 2.00 º º.
Today, talk of beer New World (I liked the name), which is a Pilsner style.
The present 320-mL bottle with an alcohol content of 4.5%.
In visual appearance, there is a thin foam, which soon disappears, and the taste is bitter, its color is gold with some copper tones.
In aroma, it is very herbal, woody and malty with some trails that reach to perceive.
Its flavor, quite dry, smoky wood and a clear, accompanied by a moderate and a body gasification between light and medium.
The aftertaste is strong and bitter it remains a good time in the throat.
An excellent beer, I quite like the smoky and as matched dryness, gave a very pleasant sensation on the palate. Hopping is at an and smells to sit with some ease.
From here, I wish the brewery Santana all the successes, as I said Wilmar, the "dark" record Invima is already approved, so it is quite likely to soon see them in the local market. Good for Santana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment