Friday, March 11, 2011

Glider Chair Hyderabad

Babel Things I will not miss about Chile, Part II: The silver-free ATMs

I came running to the cashier: he was late for my English class, to be paid upon completion, and of course, had no money. More than one thousand dollars in my wallet is worthy of a medal I do not like to carry cash. While I have my Bip! and my best friend (who is called Visa and has a dove hologram on the surface), so good.

juggling the two straps of the purse, the bag with the "tapper" in my lunch bag I bought to carry the English book (which looks like a bible and weighs like a brick), I took wallet and extracted Redbanc card.

the cashier to read is another story: It's so reel newer ATMs (Those of BCI where you have to remove the card before starting to operate), no I read it because they are more sensitive. The magnetic stripe is more like powder huincha boxes of matches to a decent card. The problem is that the bank charges me $ 1,290 to replace it "by metal fatigue," and it as lost me is more expensive (about $ 3,000), so I refuse to pay while you can operate an ATM older, less sensitive.

I put the card into the slot and once recognized (aleluya!), follow the instructions. "Enter your password." Typed on the buttons. I selected "Current Account", "Giro", "Other Amount" and turned to enter the number you wanted. I always do this because I like to write the amount of money I need and do not select the alternative that gives me the menu, it tidy and in multiples of 10 000, do not know why.

"Do you want to print the receipt?". Select no, of course. I am unable to understand the psychological dimensions of my overdraft, a product of English classes. Overdraft I never, ever, but this month between the TOEFL registration and payment of my classes got me asking the clerk that I extend the receipt of my transaction, as if that could not dig a little deeper into the hole in my line of credit.

And then, only then, after this process, the cashier deigns to tell me that deep down, is like me without money. The screen displays a message that tells me that "at present not possible to make money from this ATM."

And why not hand ridge over there? It makes me put my card, type in my password, I want you to tell me silver, enter how much money I, and I ask you not to show the extent of my financial catastrophe. Five steps completely useless!

saved could have told me saying he had no money when I selected the option to turn. Who schedules the sequence of these machines infamous? Now I have to run to another cashier of the old before going to my classes!

Second thing I will not miss about Chile: ATMs without money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment