I got on the subway after all the world, because no I'm willing to stick an elbow or a stick to me, just to reach a seat. I've always been impressed by the effect of the rush hour on people. I was standing by the back door, which does not open as it looks to the line. After a few seasons, the car looked like a sardine can, I struggled to keep affirmed the handrail, for getting me out of the face the hair of the lady who was standing in front of me, because I stepped on the teenager who was standing beside me with a shoe giant walkman listening to Disco volume.
Suddenly, I felt I could not breathe, and my vision began to blur: thousands of white dots began to bring between my eyes and the sign of the station of Lourdes Grotto, which was looking out the window. The last I saw the dots through my hand was how to let go of the handrail, against my will. Instead of a "blackout" was a "whiteout."
woke up a couple of seconds later, we had gone for only one season. The subway was so full which I did not touch the ground, was affirmed by a man's back, and side, the lady of hair on my face I held with both hands.
The awakening was placid, and when one wakes from a nap in the summer, in a room full of sunshine. But when I realized what had happened, I panicked and I got nervous.
- Are you okay? Are you OK? Are you dizzy?
- Are you pregnant? - I asked everyone.
A lady who was in the middle of the aisle called me because someone had given me his seat.
walked and sat still frightened. Another lady I reached out to the lake which at first glance discerned, "is a sweet," she said. And I took, I took the package and ate it. The sugar in the system began to take effect and gradually I felt much better.
Three seasons after I got off the subway, still slightly dazed by fainting. Never before in my life had passed something similar.
The subway at rush hour, one of the things that surely will not miss when in Konstanz, Germany, a small town, with no more than 15 000 inhabitants, and no metro!
0 comments:
Post a Comment