Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Make Sunfish Sail

Eat, live, love

In my childhood I was the chubby nice school, and killed her. Larousse, I said, as pundits and the extra kilos.

I laughed at the lengths that threw me when I loaded in the background to be chubby. People never went, but luckily I never love was elusive.

When I went to college got 8 kilos in one semester, from stress and run from one class to another without time to eat, and got serious. I walked in the courtyard of the school with two (not one!) Milan Kundera books under his arm, feeling superior for being a C3 girl won a scholarship at the point of effort, the best university in the country. Now I laugh a little, really.

At the time I finished with my boyfriend the whole Educational Media pololear to start with what would be the boyfriend of the University, who like me, walking through the yard of the Faculty of Engineering with a pair of treaties algebra, also feeling a bit superior. Two of a kind, say the gringos.

When I finished University ended up with this boyfriend, I completed it, to be honest - and turned them lose weight. Among the throat, tears and obscenities that I took, I lost about 4 kilos in a month. Then I went to Peru to be away and regain some lost weight at the point of aji de gallina and causes Lima.

Then came a foggy weather, some petty, some bloomers, nothing too serious. Ups and downs of weight nothing dramatic but very constant, until my mind as it reached an equilibrium point close to the 25 years when I bought an apartment and went to live alone.

There were some relationships important, but nothing promising. I spent 5 years as a sigh, looking at a couple of diplomas and a Masters degree, and using the same size pants. I turned 30 and I felt I was young, I did well in the sticks, but unless my family had nothing to tie me to Chile. And I felt free and I got the crazy idea of \u200b\u200bgoing abroad to study.

And the more I thought, seemed more logical to me, so I rented the dept, I went to live where my parents to save money, and chose Spain as a destination. Even had a Master in sight.
And just at that moment, I felt that everything was armed and determined, the road was clear and strong, he appeared . The gray . And everything is messed up, but blew a perfect fit to fall, with new pieces of the puzzle s: he loves Germany, and I was thinking of going to Chile to study abroad. We fell in love and desperately violent. A long-distance relationship can not withstand more than a year. Someone has to gamble. And as you know, I'm going to study in Germany later this year.

Today my boss told me that I'm skinnier, and it seems to be true: the pants of previous years ask me belt. Of course, if I reflect, between the sticks, visa formalities, the application and the next trip I will make to Germany to see it, I'm running and I have little time to eat.

Who knows, maybe in Germany will have chance to regain some lost weight at the point of Pumpernickel (rye bread that I love), delicious food and pastries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment