What they have in common an online retailer in China, which does not speak English or German, a university researcher in Germany who speaks no English and a journalist in Chile who speaks no German, apart communicate in English?
No, this is the last screenplay by Alejandro González Iñárritu, the contemporary genius of interwoven stories, and directed Amores Perros and 21 Grams. Although the story itself takes some of Babel.
all started because the donkey starts his new job next week, and I, like the good girlfriend to distance myself, I wanted to buy a present to start with the right foot and know that I am supporting in this process.
On Ebay, my new best friend, found a "note holder", something like a dog with a wire clothes and a base to hold recaditos and photos, ideal for offices. U.S. $ 3.99, free shipment from China to worldwide. It was all I needed.
I bought and I contacted the seller to make payment. I gave him my card number Chilean credit, the name and office address in Germany, and the extra note that you can include in the shipment, saying, "Honey, I send you this small gift to help you in holding your daily tasks at your new job, I love you very much! Your kittycat. "
The seller responded by emailing me proof of the transaction, and starting a pleasant conversation in a postscript: "You know I'm so curious about your story.One in Germany and the Other in Chile, How Could this Happen. I think it Must Be amazing story :-) "
And I told him everything. The first time I saw him and we feel brutal sight. The trip to Germany. New Year in Chile, my next trip to Germany. The master I will study and we are confident that this step romantiquísimo crazy and we're about to give.
And the online retailer in China was the love story of Chile's crazy, the German investigator would receive the "note holder" as a gift. And the Chilean
crazy who writes this blog received the following email: "This kind of story Makes Our noble and Meaningful job! We join people with a humble merchandising shipping! I Wish you a world of happiness and love as all your dreams come true. I will share your happiness you have and will experience.There Had Saying in China is "Happiness Doubled if it is shared."
And yes. It looks like a script Alejandro González Iñárritu.
0 comments:
Post a Comment